Keep Up with KEYPER
- It's no secret that the KEYPIT Together queen, Dana Robinson, is a dog person. It's only fitting that our new COCO Signature line is named after none other than Dana's best gal, Coco the Springer Spaniel.
- Fall is officially here, and that means it's finally time to break out the animal print! To celebrate two of our most-loved styles, we are sharing everyday leopard looks from the KEYPER Closet.
Today KEYPER celebrates more than our favorite patriotic holiday. We are proud to officially announce our partnership with Dance Style Design, a woman-owned, minority-owned workshop dedicated to handcrafting quality KEYPER accessories. The best part... Dance Style Design is comprised of an all-female team and is located in North Carolina, USA.
- We created The Ultimate Hands-Free Travel Guide to help you KEYPIT Together on vacation using the 4-Piece KEYPIT Set. With these travel tips, you'll make the most of your vacation with Fashion + Function + Security.
- There is no better way to flaunt this year's most playful trend than radiating Sunshine while you KEYPIT Together. Check out some styling tips from the KEYPER Closet to brighten your look this spring and summer.
- KEYPER was designed with more than fashion in mind, and our customers are catching on! Dana and Sally Robinson created the Hands-Free Lifestyle for all women. Yes, all women. The mother-daughter team specifically selected the easy-to-use swivel clasp to be fine-motor-friendly, bringing Fashion + Function + Security to women with Arthritis and/or hand weakness. The Hands-Free Lifestyle that Sally and Dana Robinson envisioned also included a way for on-the-go women, who use the assistance of canes, walkers or other devices, to KEYPIT Together while feeling trendy and fashionable.