Keep Up with KEYPER
- It's no secret that the KEYPIT Together queen, Dana Robinson, is a dog person. It's only fitting that our new COCO Signature line is named after none other than Dana's best gal, Coco the Springer Spaniel.
- Fall is officially here, and that means it's finally time to break out the animal print! To celebrate two of our most-loved styles, we are sharing everyday leopard looks from the KEYPER Closet.
- Stay hands-free for tailgates and touchdowns this football season with our stadium approved Clear KEYPIT Set. KEYPER was designed with your favorite teams in mind! KEYPER Co-Founder and CEO, Dana Robinson shares, "When I chose our Signature color palette, I wanted to make sure that sports moms and sports fans had plenty of options to choose from."
Today KEYPER celebrates more than our favorite patriotic holiday. We are proud to officially announce our partnership with Dance Style Design, a woman-owned, minority-owned workshop dedicated to handcrafting quality KEYPER accessories. The best part... Dance Style Design is comprised of an all-female team and is located in North Carolina, USA.
- We created The Ultimate Hands-Free Travel Guide to help you KEYPIT Together on vacation using the 4-Piece KEYPIT Set. With these travel tips, you'll make the most of your vacation with Fashion + Function + Security.
- There is no better way to flaunt this year's most playful trend than radiating Sunshine while you KEYPIT Together. Check out some styling tips from the KEYPER Closet to brighten your look this spring and summer.