You get a canvas KEYPER keyring bracelet with your choice of one IT BAG • Pouch of the three matching bags: Luxe, Mini OR Clear.
Your luxe is your everyday go-to for grocery runs and soccer games; clip on the mini for a cute date-night clutch purse; and the clear bag is perfect for a game, concert, beach or pool.
Our patented KEYPER strap can hold up to 20 pounds and allows you to strap your big bag anywhere, or just attach your keys for easy access. Use it to attach your bag or keys to your stroller handle, shopping cart, backpack, luggage, gym equipment and more, leaving you 100% hands-free for the important things!
- Includes a KEYPER, with your choice of either an IT BAG Mini, an IT BAG Luxe and an IT BAG Clear with matching trim.
- Tightly woven 100% duck cotton canvas
- IT BAGS lined with smooth nylon
- The Luxe and Clear IT BAGs can hold an inhaler, EpiPen and your sunglasses too.
- 2-card sleeve to hold cash, cards and ID (in mini and luxe versions only)
- Tarnish-resistant metallic gold zipper and snap-hook OR silver zipper and snap hook
- Perfect gift set for any gal-on-the-go!
- KEYPER: 1.25" wide x 7" long (wristlet material). Total length with key ring is 10.75".
- IT BAG MINI: 4" Tall x 7" Wide x 1" Deep
- IT BAG LUXE: 4" Tall x 7" Wide at Opening (8.5" Wide at Bottom) x 2" Deep
- IT BAG CLEAR: Tall x 7" Wide at Opening (8.5" Wide at Bottom) x 2" Deep
- MINI BAG fits every model Apple iPhone, up to the iPhone XS MAX (the biggest iPhone available) as well as Samsung Galaxy S7
- LUXE BAG fits every model Apple iPhone, up to the iPhone XS MAX (the biggest iPhone available) as well as Samsung Galaxy S7
- IT BAG CLEAR fits every model Apple iPhone, up to the iPhone XS MAX (the biggest iPhone available) as well as Samsung Galaxy S7
GUARANTEE: Forget buyer’s remorse! Our money-back guarantee means you can return your KEYPER for a full refund within 30 days of purchase.
WANT ALL THE "IT "BAGS? Shop our 4-piece KEYPIT SETS for even more value!
Although my product did not arrive on schedule I was updated personally by Dana via email. She was heartfelt and the reason for the delay was certainly understandable. Who can complain about A delay due to making masks for front line workers??? The point is I was in the loop and she was attentive and kept me posted. Great priduct too!